- Tutorial at WSDM 2023: On the robustness of ChatGPT and NLP Foundation models: an adversarial and OOD perspective, Feb., 2023. [PDF] [More]
- Tutorial at IJCAI 2022: A Tutorial on Domain Generalization, July, 2022. [website]
- Invited talk: Robust machine learning for responsible AI, at Hefei University of Technology. Mar. 2023.
- Invited talk: Building robust machine learning models, at MLNLP community. Sep. 2022. [Video & PDF]
- Invited talk: Transfer learning: low-resource, generalization, and safety, at AI Time. Apr. 2022. [PDF] [Video] [Zhihu]
- Invited talk: Recent advance in transfer learning, at Jiqizhixin. Jun. 2021. [PDF] [Video]
- Invited talk: Transfer learning: challenges and methods, at Shandong University, Jinan, China. Oct. 2018.
- Invited talk: Transfer learning methods, at Shenzhen University & Harbin Institute of Technology. Jun. 2018. [PDF] [Video]
- Invited talk: Domain adaptation in transfer learning, at Extreme Vision, online. Dec. 14, 2017. [PDF] [Video]
- Invited course: Transfer learning, at Tsinghua University. Dec. 2019. (THU’s advanced machine learning course for EE graduates) [Class photo]
- Invited course: Transfer learning, at Leiphone, online. Nov. 4, 2017.
- Invited course: On machine learning, at AI Salon at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China. Sep. 16, 2017. [PDF] [Photo]
- Invited course: Feature engineering in machine learning, at Zhihu Live, online. Mar. 19, 2017. [PDF] [Visit Live]
- Invited course: Machine learning starter, at Zhihu Live, online. Dec. 22. [PDF] [Visit Live]